Sunday, July 29, 2012

Dave Matthews Band, everywhere, all the time

I started this blog on 7.29.12 at the urging of someone who thinks one day I'll want to remember these stories. He hitch hiked to Woodstock and has some stories himself so he should know.. :)

My idea was to go back and chronicle the shows and events that had meant something to me as a music fan. I could title each one the band name, the city, and the date.

But I'm a little confused as to what to do with Dave Matthews Band, who I have been a huge fan of over the years. Hometown boys, gotta love 'em. But according to antsmarching.org, I have been to 65 of their shows. Really? When did that happen? Good Lord. Sounds excessive but remember it's over the course of 15 years! So barring an individual post for each show, which I don't know will happen, here is a lovely map of every where I've seen those boys in the United States.

And Ireland. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment